Economy Website Design Package
Why do I need a website?
Have you ever gone online to look for a menu from a local takeout or delivery restaurant only to find that they don't have a website? Who doesn't have a website these days, right?
Personally, if I can't find your menu then I'm going to order from someplace else. What makes this especially frustrating for the restaurant is the realization that the majority of people looking for your menu would likely be trying your food for the first time - meaning when they decide to eat elsewhere you're not only losing that business, but you're also losing out on any future visits that may have followed. It only takes losing a few frustrated customers like myself before your one-page, menu-centered website is paid for.
How can Prince Designs help?
Prince Designs offers an economy web design package for this very purpose. For just $200 Prince Designs will:
- Help you acquire the right domain for your business.
- Develop a simple design consistent with your logo and other existing marketing materials.
- Create a single page that concisely describes your business and its product and/or services.
- Add a professional touch to your website by configuring one email account consistent with your domain (i.e. email@example.com).
- Adhere to basic search engine optimization practices, including submitting your website to leading search engines and business directories (Yelp, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yellow Pages, etc.).
- Manage your web hosting contract.
Who is this offer available to?
This package is not available exclusively to restaurants. Any small business can benefit from a basic website outlining its products and services. Don't let your potential customers remain potential customers. Make them realized customers!
Note: Price does not include the cost of domain name(s) (they vary, but typically $15/year) or an additional hosting fee of $60/year. Additional pages can be added for a fee.